Awwww!

Apr. 9th, 2010 11:14 pm
[personal profile] gb23

I just watched Bones! ;_; I didn't even realise I was so emotionally invested in this show. XD

I finally got around to watching the new Doctor Who, I enjoyed it a lot! Hopefully the quality will stay this good the entire series. I am hoping the vampire one will be interesting, cos I'm really kind of sick to death of vampires at the moment. XD

It's getting to that time of year again when I want to watch Escaflowne. I have no idea why I've watched this anime so many times.

I was hoping to go watch The Losers today, but they pushed back the release date. At this rate, I'll probably end up missing it so I think I'm just going to wait for DVD and go see It's A Wonderful Afterlife instead in a couple of weeks.

I think that's enough randomness for today! Now, should I put myself through some more emotional torture and watch Up or go watch some Freakazoid instead...

Date: 2010-04-10 02:08 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] daiseikou-punch.livejournal.com
I will always love Escaflowne. I don't know, maybe because it was one of the first animes I watched and I have good memories from it? Possibly because during that era of watching it I really wished I could go to Gaea ;w;

I'm not even sure! The other day I picked up some X mangas from middle school/high school and started reading it over again! It's weird.

Escaflowne will always be a favorite, though. I really enjoyed it.

And yay, Doctor Who! <3

Date: 2010-04-10 08:05 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] gabenut.livejournal.com
Ah, it might be the same for me! I have a lot of good memories from around the time I watched it!

Date: 2010-04-10 05:24 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] opalleon.livejournal.com
Yeah, Bones kind of snuck up on me too.

And yesterday it was Hana Yori Dango (live action) which I haven't ever really watched.

And before that it was Romeo X Juliet. That's sweet series, man.

But I was just thinking the other day that I haven't watched all of Escaflowne since like high school, and I need to change that.

Also, hey, I was gonna ask, if I sent you some bases, could you fix me up some funny icons?

Date: 2010-04-10 08:07 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] gabenut.livejournal.com
I was all ;_; during the last bit of Bones! Booth's face! :(

HYD gets you so involved before you even realise it! XD

Yeah, that's no problem! Just let me know what you want written on them! :D

Date: 2010-04-10 05:24 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] opalleon.livejournal.com
Seriously, Booth's face! /heartbreak

My computer overheated from streaming HYD for so long! Those eps are like an hour and I had no idea! But it was so good!

COOL! Thanks! How should I send the bases?

Date: 2010-04-11 02:00 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] gabenut.livejournal.com
HYD is awesome! I think I liked the first season better than the second, but everyone looked better in the second, haha.

Um, if you upload them onto Photobucket or ImageShack and send me the links? That should work hopefully. :)

Date: 2010-04-11 05:14 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] opalleon.livejournal.com
I got to ep 6 for HYD, before I couldn't find anymore eps on Youtube. I shall find the whole thing one day. I think I have a friend who might have it for me to borrow. I got a feel for what season 2 is going to be like from watching AMVs . . . and the end of the movie.

Anyway, you can has icon base links!

http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd261/HisaOoshala/Icon%20Bases/

I'm not sure what I would tell you to put on them. Let me know if anything comes to you when you look at them. The character/series are Yue/Avatar; David/Invasion America; Himeno, Himeno/Hayate, Himeno/Mawata, and Takako from Pretear, and Kisa/Furuba.

Date: 2010-04-12 11:21 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] gabenut.livejournal.com
http://www.mysoju.com/hana-yori-dango/ Season 1!
http://www.mysoju.com/hana-yori-dango-season-2/ Season 2!

The end of the movie made me tear up from cute, lol.

The only caption I can think of at the moment is "How you doin'?" for number 6. Sorry!

Date: 2010-04-17 06:48 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] opalleon.livejournal.com
I've thought of some!!!

For #s 4-6: Something having to do with "Being the Sex"
For #s 7&8: Missing You So
For #10: GLEE!
For #11: DENIED!
For #13: !
For #14: Revenge Eyes
For #16: Hurts so Good

Date: 2010-04-17 06:59 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] gabenut.livejournal.com
They shall be done by tomorrow! :)

Date: 2010-04-18 04:54 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] gabenut.livejournal.com
Here they are, I hope they're ok!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Date: 2010-04-18 05:41 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] opalleon.livejournal.com
And click "Save As"! They all look fucking-a AWESOME!! Thanks so much!

Date: 2010-04-18 05:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] opalleon.livejournal.com
Improvement!! LJ switched icons because they had the same text name! This has never happened to me before!

Date: 2010-04-18 06:04 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] opalleon.livejournal.com
I thought of an alternate text for #14 just now! "Murder On the Mind" or "She's got murder on the mind". Something like that.

Also, did you ever make a Freakaziod icon from the episode with the Big Dumb alien, that says "The Mind Boggles"? Because I think you need to!

Okay! That's enough from me! Shutting up!

Profile

gb23

May 2013

S M T W T F S
   1 234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 9th, 2026 09:53 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios